- A call to order and welcome and introduction of guest and dignitaries was made by Joe Pearson, Worth Commandery's Junior Past Commander.
- The pledge of Allegiance and Honor to the Texas Flag were recited by all present.
- The Invocation was giving by Worth Commandery's Excellent Prelate Joe Orona.
- Joe Pearson then introduced the installation team which consisted of:
- Hal Ray, P.C., Installing Commander, Past Commander, Worth Commandery
- John Huffman, P.C., Installing Marshal, Past Commander, Worth Commandery
- Joe Orona, P.C., Installing Chaplain, Past Commander, Worth Commandery
Finally, Sir Knight and newly installed Sr. Warden John Hrisco was brought to the altar after some incognito descriptive words by Jr. Past Commander Joe Pearson to be presented with the Hank Grady Award of Merit that is presented each year to a Sir Knight for his dedication to and support of the Officers of Worth Commandery No. 19, for his service to the Commandery during the year of 2014.
Upon the closing of the installation ceremony, everyone adjourned to the Temple Ballroom for the Christmas Observance and Christmas Banquet. In traditional form, several toasts were given at the beginning of the observance in honor of various national and state masonic dignitaries, one of whom was actually present at the ceremony, Charles Steve Wolfe, the Most Excellent Grand High Priest of the Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Texas. Sir Knight Wolfe is a Past Commander of Worth Commandery as well as the most recent recipient of the Excalibur Award.